Join Our Team
We are looking for highly qualified professionals to join our growing company. We offer competitive salaries along with comprehensive benefits. If you have the required experience we seek, demonstrated superior customer service skills and the willingness to be a team player, please send email to email@example.com.
We are looking for a Corporate Travel Consultant who is passionate about traveling. The goal is to keep our clients satisfied and loyal for future services.
- Book flights, hotels and/or car reservation for customers
Process ticket issuance, exchange, refunds, cancellations
- Provide best routing and most cost effective flight/hotel/car reservation options
- Deliver excellent customer service to clients
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the POD Supervisor
- College Graduate
- Minimum of 3 years travel agency, airline and/or call center experience with travel accounts
- High level customer service orientation and decision-making skills
- CRS/GDS background a must (native Apollo or Sabre preferred)
- Ability to project a positive reservations & sales attitude
Excellent grasp of the English language, both oral and written
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Expert with International reservations and corporate travel
- Experience with ticket issuance and invoicing an advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Flexibility with shifting schedules
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
• Daily monitoring, sorting and working of queues to maintain quality control.
• Assisting with various special projects, whether OBT or Sabre- / Amadeus- related.
• Manually booking air, hotel, rail, car and other transportation reservations when OBTs fail.
• Handling airline exchanges for travelers.
Additional duties and responsibilities include:
• Researching and solving client concerns including itinerary, profile, policy, payment, and billing concerns.
• Assisting with new account implementations.
• Setting exemplary client relations standards by maintaining prompt response times and always communicating professionally and courteously.
• Keeping abreast of airline and OBT rules, regulations and current affairs and communicating relevant changes accordingly.
• Meeting service level goals related to phone and email etiquette, quality, and productivity.
• Maintaining client profiles as necessary (including updates to TSA and reward program information).
• Participating in team conference calls and meetings as scheduled.
• Assisting travelers with OBT challenges when attempting to book travel
• 3+ years corporate travel consultant/agent experience.
• EXCEPTIONAL customer service skills.
• Expert proficiency with Sabre GDS/Amadeus
• Experience supporting OBTs, including Concur, Get There & New Travel.
• Knowledge of ticketing procedures for airline, hotel and car rental systems.
• General Internet research skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Excellent command of written and spoken English.
• Ability to work independently, exercising discretion and judgment.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities.
• Ability to maintain work volume and quality consistent with peers.
• Ability to work under the stress of and meet productivity standards and deadlines.
• Ability to work independently in the absence of supervision.
• Flexible with shifting schedule
• Open-mindedness, flexibility and a team-oriented attitude in welcoming additional duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, as requested.